Did you know that Instagram is the fastest growing social media platform for artists? Are you wondering about using it to share your art with others? Do you wish you knew more about how to use it? Join professional photographer Eric Law for a half-day hands-on workshop and start using Instagram today.
In this half-day workshop, you will learn about Instagram in more detail by:
- Setting up your Instagram account and navigating the app
- Uploading photos, applying filters, and editing the photos
- Adding engaging captions to your photos and tell your story
- Researching hashtags and adding them to your posts so more people can find you and you can build a following for your art
- Identifying the types of photos you want to post and setting a schedule for posting
- Creating a bio in your voice that introduces you and your art
- Searching for and following other artists, galleries, and collectors for wider engagement
There will be ample opportunity for brainstorming and table discussions with other artists during the workshop. And you’ll apply what you’re learning by working with the Instagram app on your phone or tablet and making posts during the workshop.
How to Enroll
Use the “Register” button above to enroll in the workshop. You may pay by credit card or mail a check. Your registration is not final until payment is received. Space is limited and will fill fast, so don’t wait!
Workshops are subject to cancellation because of insufficient enrollment or for other reasons. If a workshop is canceled, you will have the option to receive a full refund or transfer your registration to another scheduled event.
Date and Time
Sat, March 14, 1:00 – 4:00 pm
Color | Ink Studio & Gallery
20919 John R Rd.
Hazel Park, MI 48030