Did you know that Instagram is the fastest growing social media platform for artists? Are you wondering about using it to share your art with others? Do you wish you knew more about how to post on Instagram? Join fine art photographer Eric Law as he unwraps Instagram in a series of online video lessons and weekly live Q&A sessions. This 4-week program will guide and challenge you to grow your presence on social media.
In the program, you will learn to master Instagram by:
- Setting up your Instagram account and navigating the app
- Uploading photos, applying filters, and editing the photos
- Adding engaging captions with your photos to tell your story
- Creating a bio in your voice that introduces you and your art
- Researching hashtags and using them to build a following for your art
- Identifying the types of photos to post and setting up a schedule
- Searching for and following other artists, galleries, and collectors
- Using the video tools to extend the engagement with your audience
There will be ample opportunity for discussion with other artists in the private Facebook group and to get your questions answered in the weekly live Q&A sessions. And you will be challenged to apply what you’re learning by posting on Instagram daily. By the end of the Challenge, you’ll be using Instagram to share your artwork and engage with your followers like a pro.
February 1 – Week 1: Get Started
February 4 – Live Q&A Session, 1:00pm
February 8 – Week 2: Engage More
February 11 – Live Q&A Session, 1:00pm
February 15 – Week 3: Add Videos
February 18 – Live Q&A Session, 1:00pm
February 22 – Week 4: Post Like a Pro
February 25 – Live Q&A Session, 1:00pm
All times are EST. All Q&A sessions will be recorded.
Private Facebook Group
You will receive an email with a link to join the group about a week before the challenge starts.
How to Register
Complete the registration form below. You may pay by credit card, PayPal, or mail a check. When completed, click the “Register” button at the bottom of the form to enroll in the Challenge. You will receive a confirmation if your enrollment is successful. If you pay by check, your registration is not final until payment is received.
Registration for this program is closed.